To celebrate the launch, MK College is launching a #MKCollegeLife competition at the first of two Re-freshers Fairs taking place this week. The Marketing team will determine the best MK College-related photo with the hashtag #MKCollegeLife. The contest begins 20th January and will run until Tuesday 3rd February and the winning photographer will take home an Instax instant camera.
• To be eligible, photos must be tagged with the hashtag #MKCollegeLife
• The photo must be MK College related (examples include photos of campus, performance or sporting events, and community members in MK College gear).
• The contest is open to all MK College students, faculty, staff, parents, and alumni.
• Photos from public** social media platforms Instagram are eligible as long as they are tagged with the hashtag #MKCollegeLife.
• All entrants must ‘like’ the @MKCollege Instragram account in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
• There will be one winner announced on Wednesday 4th February 2015. Deadline for entries will need to be submitted by Monday 2nd February at 9pm. The winner will be contacted via Instagram. Failure to respond within 24 hours may result in a second winner being selected.
• The winning photographer will have their submitted photo, with credit, reposted by the College's official Instagram account, and highlighted on the College's website www.mkcollege.ac.uk.
Questions about the contest? Please contact Hannah.email@example.com. Good luck!
**If you have a private social media account but would still like to submit photos for the contest, please email your photos to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org **